- Face Painting
- Bubbles the Clown
- Kinder Music music classes
- ArtWorks of Vero painting classes
Miss Hibiscus Pageant
TBD Hibiscus Festival Activities
Historic Hibiscus Ride
Hibiscus Ride – This year’s Vero Cycling and Main Street partnership will feature a Centennial version of the Hibiscus History Ride. Cycling enthusiasts can find complete information and register at EVENTBRITE.COM
Cyclists will ride from American Icon Brewery to Ocean Grill, Waldo’s and McKee Botanical Garden learning about the sites and pioneer Waldo Sexton. Speakers and Indian River County historians will be at each destination to share interesting facts and information.
This is the fifth year The Hibiscus Festival has attracted cyclists for a special ride around Indian River County. Cost for the ride is $25.00 and includes a commemorative shirt. The ride is limited to 60 participants and advance sign-up is required. There are four waves available for registration. Each wave will leave 15 minutes after each other beginning at TBD.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Annual Shopping Cart Parade
Check back for APPLICATION
TBD for the 10th Annual Shopping Cart Parade to benefit United Against Poverty
Food Drive to benefit United Against Poverty “Lifting Lives UP in Indian River County”. In partnership with 93.7 GYL, B94.7 Fresh Country, 97.1 Ocean FM and 1490 AM/105.7 FM WTTB, the Hibiscus Art and Music Festival, and Publix.
Participants will pledge to decorate and fill a shopping cart onsite at their location leading up to the “Shopping Cart Parade” on TBD at the Hibiscus Art and Music Festival in front of an estimated crowd of 12,000+ spectators. On the day of the parade, participants will be required to transport their cart and donations to the Hibiscus Festival in Downtown Vero Beach and display their decorated shopping cart in a designated location through the extent of the Hibiscus Festival. At the end of the parade, the food will be boxed and loaded onto trucks along with the shopping carts and transported to Harvest Food & Outreach Center for distribution. Upon approval of your registration you will be contacted with information on how to get your shopping cart.
1.Acceptable donations include non-perishable foods – (Prize for most donated)
- Carts must be decorated – (Prize for best decorated)
- Carts must be onsite at Hibiscus Festival by TBD
- Parade line-up/coordination will begin at TBD – all carts must have a staff member ready to walk with their cart no later than TBD (multiple walkers are encouraged)
- By filling out this Shopping Cart Parade Registration Form you are committing to display the shopping cart and provided signage in a prominent location at your place of business leading up to the event on TBD. It is your responsibility to fill the shopping cart with donations of non-perishable food items. We expect that all collections and donations efforts will be done in good taste.
- Shopping cart becomes the responsibility of the participant from the time of pickup to the time of return. Any damages or theft will result in a financial obligation of up to $200 due to Treasure and Space Coast Radio.
7. No motorized vehicles during the parade. If you collect more food than your cart can carry please see guideline number 8.
- Arrangements can be made with the United Against Poverty to store overflow donations at their locations prior to the day of the parade. Please make sure to mark your donations clearly so that they are tallied for the grand prize that will be awarded to the participant that donates the most food.
RADIO STATION PRIZE PACK
– Most Food Donated
– Best Decorated Cart
Please contact the Promotions Director –Kayla Provost, at Promo@mytcmedia.com with any questions.
For more information, call Kayla at 772-257-3522. Email: Promo@mytcmedia.com.
FAX: 772-562-4747 attn: Kayla Provost
*Shopping Carts are Limited; If you are interested in participating please submit ASAP.